We are looking to publish the next instalment of the Black Flowers Literary Journal. This will be the Peculiar volume, the one that slowly creeps and play on one’s mind. This will be published on Halloween – the most wonderful time of the year.
Please send us work that will chill and delight the reader in equal measures.
We are accepting:
Prose / Poetry / Art / Photography
You may submit up 4 poems and 2 pieces of prose.
Prose must be no more than 2,000 words.
Please follow the below guidelines very carefully:
- Please DO NOT send your work in the body of the email.
- Please DO send your work as a word document or high res image if you are sending art or photography making sure it is ATTACHED to the email.
- If you are sending more than one poem then include all poems in one document.
- Unpublished work to be submitted only.
- Please send a document that is clear and readable without fancy fonts.
- Please send a mini bio written in the third person.
- Simultaneous submissions are welcome but please do let us know in your email.
- You will receive a confirmation email after your work is logged on our system and then you will hear about your submission after the deadline date has passed and not before.
Deadline: 19th October for publication on Halloween
Please send all submissions onto: firstname.lastname@example.org